Edriena Papillion Alexander is a multifaceted 21st century builder of God’s Kingdom. She is a minister, motivational speaker, teacher, mentor, radio personality, entrepreneur and philanthropist, who motivates, inspires and encourages her audience to reach beyond cultural and socioeconomic barriers. As an amplifier of God’s voice, Edriena’s electrifying messages impart sobering truths that jolt a Spiritual Awakening transforming the soul and equipping believers to be over comers in every area of their lives. Known as “The Midwife,’ she stretches her audience pass the diameter of their comfort zone, coaches them to wait on the timing of God and to push through adversity until they birth what God has impregnated them with. As a Midwife, she thrusts them past boundaries of their potential into their God-given purpose providing them with strategies to live an abundant life of perpetual victories.
Edriena has given birth to multi-dimensional ministries:
- New Beginnings Ministries, Inc., the umbrella that shelters all ministries, conferences, and empowerment courses
- Created for Royalty, an organism that educates girls on who they are in Christ and informs them of their royal title as King’s Daughters
- A Dynamic You, a life changing empowerment course on identifying your brand and image
- A Dynamic You for women in business
- Don’t Believe the Lies, workshop for mothers rearing sons as kings
- Me, Men and Money, a conference for single women
- The Rib Breakfast and The Rib Retreat that refuels, refocuses and restores married women.
On her radio show, “An Empowering Word,” Edriena has reached thousands with her broadcast by igniting the listeners’ fire within.
She is the creator and host of “Monday Medicine,” a Facebook Live broadcast infused with remedies and prescriptions for her viewers.
Edriena is married to Reverend Edward Alexander, Jr., the Pastor of Christian Baptist Church in Lake Charles, LA. She is the mother of Taylor and Isaiah and grandmother to Favour.